[DeTomaso] Door handle plugs

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 12 19:28:43 EST 2017

Earlier this year I bought a single plug from Hall Pantera, I think it was like $5/6? Like Mike said, they are different so tell them which one you need...Good Luck

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 4:22 PM, Mike Drew via DeTomaso<detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:     John,
  What kind do you need?
  The Pre-L cars came with simple round plugs with a recess in the
  center. The later cars came with molded plugs that had a flat outer
  surface. The Center one was flat flat while the front and rear ones
  were angled to match the armrest contours.
  Do you have any currently? Or do you need a full set?
  I got mine from Wilkinson and they were hilariously cheap.

  Here are the early ones:

  [1]https://panterapartsusa.myshopify.com/products/25029f

  Here are the late flat ones:

  [2]https://panterapartsusa.myshopify.com/products/25029b

  And the angled ones:

  [3]https://panterapartsusa.myshopify.com/products/25029d

  Unfortunately the photos only show them from the back side?

  Mike

  Sent from my iPad

    On Nov 12, 2017, at 16:09, <[4]gt40 at sbcglobal.net>