[DeTomaso] Door handle plugs

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Nov 12 19:21:57 EST 2017

John,

What kind do you need?

The Pre-L cars came with simple round plugs with a recess in the center. The later cars came with molded plugs that had a flat outer surface. The Center one was flat flat while the front and rear ones were angled to match the armrest contours.

Do you have any currently? Or do you need a full set?

I got mine from Wilkinson and they were hilariously cheap.

Here are the early ones:

https://panterapartsusa.myshopify.com/products/25029f

Here are the late flat ones:

https://panterapartsusa.myshopify.com/products/25029b

And the angled ones:

https://panterapartsusa.myshopify.com/products/25029d

Unfortunately the photos only show them from the back side?

Mike

Sent from my iPad