[DeTomaso] NPC Auto transport companies

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Nov 12 18:50:55 EST 2017

Although I agree with AJ’s idea generally, it might be getting a bit late in the season to drive it home.

I have shipped cars enclosed several times and always used Passport. Fantastic service and competitive price.

If you go to www.movecars.com there are a bunch of links to different shipping brokers. Those guys mostly sit at home in their underwear answering the phone and acting as middlemen between customers and shippers. They have a bunch of contacts and will find available space on a truck headed your way, and get a cut-rate deal, saving you a bunch and making some profit for themselves.

There are also many actual companies listed there (that have their own trucks and operators) making for one-stop shopping....

Mike

Sent from my iPad