[DeTomaso] Today

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Nov 11 12:09:23 EST 2017

Thanks Asa.   Well said. People should read then re-read the second paragraph.  And understand it.

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>
🇺🇸

On 11/11/17, 7:55 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Asa Jay Laughton" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of asajay at asajay.com> wrote:

    Thank you Larry.

    I (and others) stand or stood ready and sacrificed a part of our lives,
    whether physically, emotionally or ultimately, so that we could preserve
    a way of life founded over 200 years ago and enshrined in our
    Constitution of the United States of America.  In a large way we have
    sacrificed these ideals for others, so that they may not only be free
    from the tyranny of their oppressors, but be able to form their own new
    governments, practice their own religions, make new prosperity in their
    own right, without the US becoming their masters in all ways.

    We do this so others can express both their favor, and their disgust.
    We do this so that others may have a voice, whether we agree with them
    or not.  We do this so that together we may have meaningful discourse,
    learn from others, and reserve the right to change our mind.  We do this
    in the hopes of making the human condition better; to help people to
    live in peace.

    We do this to remain ever vigilant against the evils that -are- in this
    world, whether some people wish to recognize them or not.

    War is our profession; Peace is our objective.
    Asa  Jay

    Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
    Spokane County ARES-RACES Net Manager
    http://w7tsc.org
    http://www.teampanteraracing.com

   [1]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov