[DeTomaso] Today

Effie Richards erichards at zogob.sdcoxmail.com
Sat Nov 11 10:58:25 EST 2017

Thank you for your message, Larry!  I hope the majority (unfortunately not all) of Americans feel this gratitude towards our men and women who served and are serving and we can continue to show our respect to them as well our flag and national anthem.
Those few who disrespect them, are abusing the Amendment that allows us freedom of expression and are not true Americans in my opinion. I salute Veterans Day!

Sent from Effie's iPad