[DeTomaso] Today

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Nov 11 10:55:07 EST 2017

Thank you Larry.

I (and others) stand or stood ready and sacrificed a part of our lives,
whether physically, emotionally or ultimately, so that we could preserve
a way of life founded over 200 years ago and enshrined in our
Constitution of the United States of America.  In a large way we have
sacrificed these ideals for others, so that they may not only be free
from the tyranny of their oppressors, but be able to form their own new
governments, practice their own religions, make new prosperity in their
own right, without the US becoming their masters in all ways.

We do this so others can express both their favor, and their disgust.
We do this so that others may have a voice, whether we agree with them
or not.  We do this so that together we may have meaningful discourse,
learn from others, and reserve the right to change our mind.  We do this
in the hopes of making the human condition better; to help people to
live in peace.

We do this to remain ever vigilant against the evils that -are- in this
world, whether some people wish to recognize them or not.

War is our profession; Peace is our objective.
Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES Net Manager
http://w7tsc.org
http://www.teampanteraracing.com