[DeTomaso] what are people using for the electrical part of the ignition switch?

B. SEIB oldwheel at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 11 00:18:14 EST 2017

Hi Jim
I bought a complete new original electrical switch portion from Larry Finch
at a reasonable price a year or two ago. He seemed to have a few at the
time.

If that doesn't work out, I suggest you try the Capri parts suppliers. Our
ignition and turn signal switches (along with the column) apparently came
from the early German Capri 1971-73 version.

http://www.teamblitz.com is one possibility.

Barry

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Fri Nov 10 16:24:47 EST 2017