[DeTomaso] what are people using for the electrical part of the ignition switch?

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 18:55:39 EST 2017

I have been running a 1969 F-150 switch since about 2005. It fits in ok. It has no steering lock feature. I have not made an assembly lock so the thing can rotate if too much pressure put into starting position......... but will rotate back. Not a major problem for a Red Neck.
 Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )