[DeTomaso] Warning!- contains graphic images

Nolan nolan at mortarsprayer.com
Fri Nov 10 15:21:35 EST 2017

Hello Matt,
Thanks for the link. Yes it is painful to see but this will be a very interesting sale to watch. What is the real value of a smashed P-car? This sale may give us a glimpse.
I remember a pile of parts a friend of my father in law paid 500 grand for. I was amazed at the number. Then, around the parts, they carefully rebuilt a very rare Mercedes that had many times the value when finished.
As the total number of our cars decreases, even a smashed car like this one will gain value. It will be fun to see how long it takes to sell.

All my best,
Nolan