[DeTomaso] Having trouble

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Nov 10 11:19:46 EST 2017

Jack,

Hmm. The vast majority of forum mails do not have an attachment of any kind? It’s just plain ASCII text.

It’s nice to see you here!

For those that don’t know the name, Jack had run a Pantera shop in Miami for 30-40 years or more. He worked really hard to come up with the name of it, which is ‘Pantera Miami’.  :)

He always has Panteras for sale on his website, and also does service and restoration work.

I’ll let you guess his website name. It is as cryptic and mysterious as his business name. :)

Mike

Sent from my iPad