[DeTomaso] New Profiles 2017 #4

bill at incendium.com bill at incendium.com
Thu Nov 9 22:19:08 EST 2017

I J A F C

CheersBill MooreCalgary
-------- Original message --------From: Effie Richards <erichards at zogob.sdcoxmail.com> Date: 2017-11-09  2:57 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: laurieferrari at aol.com Cc: detomaso detomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] New Profiles 2017 #4
We got the Profiles yesterday too.  Bruce Singers' "snowflake" is absolutely a dream...
I know nothing about cars but drooled over the pictures.... of the car, but... say it, damn it!...  the driver/owner too!....