[DeTomaso] Wanted to Buy - 13" Campy for GT5-S

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 17:35:23 EST 2017

 Asa,

Or run a tube in tire to hold the air?
Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )      From: Asa Jay Laughton <asajay at asajay.com>
 To: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
 Sent: Sunday, November 5, 2017 10:55 AM
 Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Wanted to Buy - 13" Campy for GT5-S

  A little silly putty will fix that right up.  ;)
  Asa
  <tongue firmly in cheek>
Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES Net Manager
******************************
[1]http://w7tsc.org
[2]http://www.teampanteraracing.com

  On 11/5/2017 6:43 AM, Charles McCall wrote:

  Looking at all my options... This is the rear rim from my GT5-S -
  needless to say it doesn't hold air very well. Plan "B" will probably
  be to buy a new set of rears from Marvic, but since theirs are 14", I'd
  have to buy 2. Before taking the plunge, I'm looking for options.

  If I buy two 14"s, I'd have a good 13" for sale. Any idea what market
  value is for a 15x13" magnesium rim for the widebody cars?

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.

References

  3. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

    Asa,
   Or run a tube in tire to hold the air?
   Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be
   ! )

   [1][1]http://w7tsc.org
   [2][2]http://www.teampanteraracing.com
     Looking at all my options... This is the rear rim from my GT5-S -
     needless to say it doesn't hold air very well. Plan "B" will probably
     be to buy a new set of rears from Marvic, but since theirs are 14",
   I'd
     have to buy 2. Before taking the plunge, I'm looking for options.
     If I buy two 14"s, I'd have a good 13" for sale. Any idea what market
     value is for a 15x13" magnesium rim for the widebody cars?
   use the li
   nks above.
     1. [5]http://w7tsc.org/
     2. [6]http://www.teampanteraracing.com/