[DeTomaso] Wheel Balancing

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 5 11:34:25 EST 2017

I was watching Velocity reporting on the SEMA show a couple nights ago and interestingly they showed a new generation wheel balancer with laser. runout. It could calculate the optimal location of the tire around the rim to offset any tire imperfection to rim bias and tell the technician where to rotate the tire on the rim optimally. Pretty neat, but not sure all the shops would take the extra time.

Julian