[DeTomaso] NPC (sort of) Tig Welder Recommendations

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Sat Nov 4 16:15:12 EDT 2017

Economics: in our area, it now costs around $120 to fill one-each oxygen, acetylene plus an argon tank. Used to be, I could do 'em all for $35. Shut everything off at the bottle valve between welds. The torch valve and regulators sometimes leak a little when shut "off" as indicated by the line pressure gauge going to zero in an hour or so.