[DeTomaso] Fuel "stabilizer"

Jim Kosloskey jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com
Sat Nov 4 15:28:10 EDT 2017

I have used Seafoam over the years in a number of vehicles with good
success.

I just got my Pantera back restored this April and am using it in that as
well.

The car will sit for 5 months during the winter in a car capsule with
Seafoam in the tank and the fuel system.

We will see if my success with Seafoam continues.

I use it in my tractors, all of my vehicles including a Motorhome which sits
for 5-6 months.

Jim Kosloskey