[DeTomaso] NPC (sort of) Tig Welder Recommendations

Guido deTomaso guido_detomaso at prodigy.net
Fri Nov 3 21:26:45 EDT 2017

What does "Syncrowave" mean exactly ?  For years I've looked for TIG welders on CL, gone to see only a couple at most.  Seems like "Dial Arc" came first, then Syncrowave came later ?
I've had my Millermatic 185 mig for ~20 years, very happy with it.  Not too long ago found the spoolgun that fits it, but haven't gotten around to installing it,  figured at the time it was a stopgap solution for welding aluminum and doesn't take up the space a whole 'nother welder would.
Thanks,
GD