[DeTomaso] Velocity TV SEMA Show Coverage Has Good Words for Panteras

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 2 16:12:06 EDT 2017

 I was watching the first episode.  The host was talking to a couple guys from (I think) Road Kill???  One of them said his dream car was a Pantera and that Panteras are finally getting some recognition (paraphrased).  Based on their show, I'm not sure I'd want them to get their hands on a Pantera.
Ken