[DeTomaso] Interesting sell information

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 2 16:00:47 EDT 2017

I think that is just a selection of auction results, I put more credence on Hagerty valuation tool that includes a cross section of auction, private and dealer sales.

The Conceptcarz 2016 data has Artcurial sales in GBP and a lesser $ figure quoted; at no time has the US$ been worth more than the pound, so they have something wrong there skewing the results to start with.

Julian

[cid:6214f2c3-add2-4a36-8b95-c630a84206bf]