[DeTomaso] oiling main mods

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Wed May 31 12:45:12 EDT 2017

I also did the mod and now i have an oil leak where I tapped in the front of motor, more oil coolers and more external filters are MORE places for leaks or hose failure, remember the rule... KISS    Bill 1362

https://www.facebook.com/pages/slickpaintcom/129049637149634?ref=ts&fref=ts
If you want it slick.  www.slickpaint.com  like us on facebook