[DeTomaso] Techno question: stock wheel studs

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Tue May 30 17:19:15 EDT 2017

Dear Will, Larry, Bud and Joe,

                     Thanks for the info.  I knew what a wheel stud looked
like, but I had never seen Larry's picture.    At this point, the loose stud
does not spin and does torque down.  It only gives straight in and out by
about an eighth of an inch.  The other four studs are fine.   A shall
monitor the stud.

                                   Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles