[DeTomaso] Fwd: For Sale, XXL POCA Jacket with DeTomaso Logo

davek detomaso.pantera at verizon.net
Tue May 30 03:39:19 EDT 2017

Maybe timely given Ed's recent weather advisory below ....

I have a black "POCA Challenger II" jacket, size XXL, with the DeTomaso insignia embroidered on the front that I would like to sell.

I ordered and picked this up a "POCA Challenger II" jacket at last year's Fun Rally. But after getting it back home and trying it on, I discovered (or actually I was told), it's a tad "too large". So I'd like to sell this and then order the same jacket in XL.

It's new, aside from me trying it on, so would like to cover my cost of $$66.95, but I can deliver this to the Fun Rally for anyone attending. Or make me an offer. Otherwise I may need to gain a few pounds.

It's a nice jacket from Port Authority. Link to the jacket here https://www.estoresbyzome.com/product_page.php?p_ref=98399

I can e-mail pics if interested.

Thanks,
Dave