[DeTomaso] Rims

Vinh Ly vinh.d.ly at gmail.com
Mon May 29 17:52:52 EDT 2017

Thanks Peter!  All that Stephen needs now is to find a Mercedes 107 series
to put them to good use ;)

Vinh

On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 5:48 PM, Peter Menyhart <PMenyhart at msn.com> wrote:

> Yes Vinh,those are the tools to lock the top on a mercedes
> 107---350/450/380/500/560  SL
>

> check out our website at:   www.whitehorseranch.com

   Thanks Peter!A  All that Stephen needs now is to find a Mercedes 107

   On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 5:48 PM, Peter Menyhart <[1]PMenyhart at msn.com>
   wrote:

   Yes Vinh,those are the tools to lock the top on a mercedes
   107---350/450/380/500/560 A SL

   check out our website at:A A  [2]www.whitehorseranch.comA A