[DeTomaso] Car has been delivered

Jim Kosloskey jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com
Fri May 26 12:05:42 EDT 2017

Thank you - interesting stories. Sorry about the 'vettes.

In my case, mine was the last vehicle to be delivered so the transport was
vacant.

The poor driver had to drive probably 800 miles or more with a mostly empty
trailer and it was windy and rainy.

I am not sure if he had any vehicles to pick up going back to CA.