[DeTomaso] Driving in Canada

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Wed May 24 23:51:58 EDT 2017

NOR, have receipts for half a ton of ammonia nitrate and 10 gallons of
diesel fuel!

I was driving back across and US immigrations invited me for a survey.   I
quickly realized I was not back in the US and politely assisted them by
handing over everything on me (they had already taken the car to a
building).  As they looked over credit cards, licenses and questioned me on
the amount of cash I carried, they found receipts where I had been working
around the property just before this trip.   They looked up address to
verify my acreage.