[DeTomaso] Driving in Canada

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at OhioTimeCorp.com
Wed May 24 22:25:34 EDT 2017

Good Advice Jim

I have also heard that if you have had big problems with your driving record
they may not allow you to drive there.

Anytime you leave your country make sure your health insurance has you
covered. Rider policy was not that expensive.

First hand experience...not a good idea to joke around with the people at
the border no matter what direction you are going.

Larry (it was only a joke) - Cleveland

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On Behalf
Of Jim Kosloskey
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 6:36 PM
To: DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] Driving in Canada

All,

I go to Canada frequently and here is what I make sure I have:

*         Passport or if you live in a state which has an enhanced license
(like Michigan) then that will do - you need one of these to get back into
the US. Sometimes the Canadian Customs Agent will ask for this document
sometimes not but the US Agent will.

*         An insurance card from your insurance company showing your
coverage is good in Canada. You need to check with your insurance company to
make sure you are covered and ask for this document.

Jim Kosloskey 1974 Yellow L 6949