[DeTomaso] stock 351C plug wires?

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Tue May 23 20:10:27 EDT 2017

Hi Matt, We offer a fitted wire system mounted to a distributor cap and
the wire looms that fit to your valve covers in your choice of colors with
Ford blue being most common. Just take off your air cleaner and old wires,
and drop this set over the top, then loosen two valve cover bolts on
either side and mount the side mount wire looms.
Larry Stock

On 5/23/17, 3:21 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Matt"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of