[DeTomaso] stock 351C plug wires?

Matt nwpantera at gmail.com
Tue May 23 18:21:31 EDT 2017

Replacing my old plug wires.
I'm seeing a plethora of choices and, for my needs, wondering if one set is
any better than the rest.
Nothing fancy needed for my stock 351C with Duraspark2 ignition.
I checked the archives but not a lot there that I could find.
Appreciate any help/advice the brain trust or vendors can offer.
Thanks,
Matt
3584