[DeTomaso] Picture/drawing of speedo/tach

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue May 23 14:13:53 EDT 2017

I don't have the picture, but can attest to John Haas' replacement bulb units. I upgraded to the LED initially and the speedo/tach were still pretty dim. Purchased a set of 6 of John's units and I can now see my gauges at night!

http://www.pantera-electronics.com/ledgaugelight.htm

Julian

Looking to install led or higher wattage bulb for tach & speedo.
Anyone know of a pic or sketch of the back of those showing exactly we the bulbs are?
Tom

   [1]http://www.pantera-electronics.com/ledgaugelight.htm