[DeTomaso] replacing clutch return spring

Ed Lyerly ed.lyerly at nctv.com
Tue May 23 12:36:40 EDT 2017

Mike and Larry, thanks for your input ..... maybe I can hire a midget to try and wind it on w/o disassembly ... if not, I'll probably just continue
with the "helper spring" attached to the pedal arm and connected  sheetmetal under the dash.

Steve, are you talking about the springs labeled  #5 in the attached diagram ?  Those springs just return the pedal to the starting point.

Ed