[DeTomaso] replacing clutch return spring

Ed Lyerly ed.lyerly at nctv.com
Mon May 22 16:30:27 EDT 2017

The clutch return spring has broken on #2163.  If I am not mistaken .. seems
I read somewhere that this spring can be replaced without

taking out the pedal assembly to do it ???   If anyone on the list can
confirm that .. and even better, has been able to do accomplish it ..

please illuminate me on how to do it.

Thanks,

Ed L