[DeTomaso] [SCPOCA] Pantera found

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Mon May 22 14:06:48 EDT 2017

I did a google (Pantera found in lake,portland), and this was one of the hits.
I had to click on it because of the wording, "...not that it's earth-shattering important, but...."
     Surely it had to be important to Mr. DeadMan - but uh, maybe not!
Plus, I added this thread to the national POCA list - maybe someone lives in the area.    --BILL L

Deputies ID man found dead in lake as missing Bethany man ...<https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwjD587_iITUAhVmzoMKHQAUCz0QFggiMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.oregonlive.com%2Fnorth-of-26%2Findex.ssf%2F2017%2F03%2Fdeputies_id_man_found_dead_in.html&usg=AFQjCNER4nnCdyLiNLwa3QuRkc16qzXVjQ>
www.oregonlive.com/north-of-26/index.ssf/.../deputies_id_man_found_dead_in.html
<https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#>

  1.  <http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:JEMQSSqdlRUJ:www.oregonlive.com/north-of-26/index.ssf/2017/03/deputies_id_man_found_dead_in.html+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us>

Mar 17, 2017 - Deputies ID man found dead in lake as missing Bethany man ... 25 miles west of Portland, not because it's earth-shatteringly important, but ...