[DeTomaso] SS ZF linkage turnbuckle???

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon May 22 11:15:09 EDT 2017

I have had good success with Midwest Control Products, they carry large jackscrews for the adjustable camber bar. That said the combination of stainless and large metric size probably make the rod turnbuckle a rarity.

It would not be a hard item for a local fab shop to make,  a piece of thick wall ss tubing with a couple flats machined in for a wrench and female threads on each end. The cheaper version is weld two nuts onto a piece of internal oversize stainless tubing.

I have heard the same comments regarding the set screw on the Flaming river u-joints, I do prefer the through bolt design, which the rods with the flat on the Pantera are designed for. I suspect you really need to drill and tap for  a larger and longer set screw on the FR joints.

Julian