[DeTomaso] SS ZF linkage turnbuckle???

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at OhioTimeCorp.com
Mon May 22 08:57:15 EDT 2017

Hi Larry,

You may want to look into the boating and marine supplies. The saltwater
guys love stainless.

As a side note Flaming River is a Cleveland company named after the time, in
the 60's, that our river caught fire from the pollution being dumped into
it.

Larry (fresh water) - Cleveland

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On Behalf
Of Larry Finch via DeTomaso
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2017 1:09 AM
To: Email List Address For Posting
Subject: [DeTomaso] SS ZF linkage turnbuckle???

All,

 Does anyone have a source for a stainless steel turnbuckle and adjusting
nuts for the ZF shift linkage?

I am upgrading to the stainless steel flaming river u-joints and thought a
stainless turnbuckle would be a good match.

I have searched for turnbuckle, screwjack, tie rod adjusting sleeve. I have
searched at McMaster Carr, aircraft Spruce, multiple suspension websites,
multiple Heim joint sites and I come up with nothing.

Thread size is M14x1.5  LH/RH female threads

Anyone got anything?

Larry