[DeTomaso] Sorta Pantera Content - Qvale Mangusta

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sun May 21 19:43:22 EDT 2017

The same Q-Goose was listed in Tampa a few months back and it supposedly
sold. I recollect it sold for $12K but I could be wrong. I noticed it
popped back up again.  I asked Q-Goose owners Kate and Dan of SE Panteras
about the price back then and they said it was low, but it was not
surprising given the high mileage.

At the time, I asked my son who lives in Tampa if he was interested in
checking it out and he passed.

Rob