[DeTomaso] Tom Kim at Team Pantera OC

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Thu May 18 15:19:15 EDT 2017

_"Bring your checkbook."__ _Bring my checkbook?  To pay for..........?

 Sent using Hushmail
On May 17, 2017 at 10:13 PM, "Scott Couchman via DeTomaso"  wrote:Tom
Kim, principle of the DeTomaso brand, was the guest speaker at Team
Pantera OC May General Meeting tonight. He shared lots of background
information as well as future plans for the DeTomaso brand and
information about the first three models he plans to produce. I think
everyone in attendance was impressed! For those that stayed around
after his presentation, he shared renderings of the new Pantera
interior. He should be a very entertaining featured speaker at the
POCA Fun Rally in Monterey next month. You won't be disappointed!
Bring your checkbook.

use the links above.