[DeTomaso] Pantera and Autoweek

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Thu May 18 10:41:51 EDT 2017

Dear Bill,

               I was keen to read more, but I couldn't find anything
either.  The short paragraph of praise that was apparently written by
one of the staff *interns* .  So, it does not appear to be a laudatory,
in-depth article about all of the Pantera virtues that we know so well.

               It is possible that if you went to the AutoWeek main
website, that there might possibly be some more than the picture and the
paragraph.

                        Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles