[DeTomaso] French Bullitt and BBORR

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Tue May 16 20:33:04 EDT 2017

I haven’t seen this before.  At the risk of being labeled a commie, or worse a liberal, I think this
rivals the chase scene in Bullitt.  Sounds are more realistic and the Mustang has a Posi!
Spoiler!  The Dodge still dies at the end.

https://www.facebook.com/MovieCarCrashes/videos/1400318616677831/

On another note…  At the Big Bend Open Road Race last month I took first place in the 120mph group
in a new Terlingua Racing Team Shelby.

Take care!
Michael