[DeTomaso] [PCNT] 1972 Pantera for Sale Fort Worth.

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue May 16 01:48:23 EDT 2017

Here is the link to the photos....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/22285698@N02/sets/72157681516732890

Mike

Sent from my iPad

> On May 15, 2017, at 14:24, Mike Drew <MikeLDrew at aol.com> wrote:
>
> Nice looking yellow '72 Pre-L for sale in Dallas....
>
> Mike
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: John Holmes <johnrfeng at yahoo.com>
>> Date: May 6, 2017, 8:21:42 PDT
>> To: "MikeLDrew at aol.com" <MikeLDrew at aol.com>,  Nick Sakulenzki <nsakulen at aol.com>
>> Subject: Re: [PCNT] 1972 Pantera for Sale Fort Worth.
>>
>> How are you Mike?
>>
>> This is the last car that Keith Verges and I purchased together.  He had it under his dealership so I have a signed title that is ready to be signed over to the new owner.
>>
>> Nick Sakulenzki did all the work, dont worry I have not turned wrench one on this car so it is all good to go.
>>
>> I can arrange for the car to be on a lift for someone to come inspect.  The car is located in Cresson TX and that is where test rides and inspection will need to be done.
>>
>> VIN: THPNMC03581 (that is on the clear TX title)
>>
>> We purchased this car from Malcom Lee and it was in Vidor TX, he stated it has been in South TX its whole life but I really do not know.
>>
>> Here is the link to the photos.   The pictures on the lift are before detail so the car does look better in the shinny pics.
>>
>> I can be reached at: 817-320-7165
>>
>> Pantera for sale
>>

>> Pantera for sale

-------------- next part --------------
   Here is the link to the photos....

   [1]https://www.flickr.com/photos/22285698@N02/sets/72157681516732890

   Mike
   Sent from my iPad

   From: John Holmes <[3]johnrfeng at yahoo.com>
   Date: May 6, 2017, 8:21:42 PDT
   To: "[4]MikeLDrew at aol.com" <[5]MikeLDrew at aol.com>,  Nick Sakulenzki
   <[6]nsakulen at aol.com>
   Subject: Re: [PCNT] 1972 Pantera for Sale Fort Worth.

   How are you Mike?
   This is the last car that Keith Verges and I purchased together.  He
   had it under his dealership so I have a signed title that is ready to
   be signed over to the new owner.
   Nick Sakulenzki did all the work, dont worry I have not turned wrench
   one on this car so it is all good to go.
   I can arrange for the car to be on a lift for someone to come inspect.
   The car is located in Cresson TX and that is where test rides and
   inspection will need to be done.
   VIN: THPNMC03581 (that is on the clear TX title)
   We purchased this car from Malcom Lee and it was in Vidor TX, he stated
   it has been in South TX its whole life but I really do not know.
   Here is the link to the photos.   The pictures on the lift are before
   detail so the car does look better in the shinny pics.
   I can be reached at: 817-320-7165
   [8]Pantera for sale

                                [flickr.png]

                              Pantera for sale

   On May 6, 2017, at 07:56, John Holmes [12]johnrfeng at yahoo.com [PCNT]
[...]

   Posted by: Mike Drew <[14]MikeLDrew at aol.com>

   [18]Start a New Topic o [19]Messages in this topic (3)

   Check out the automatic photo album with [20]3 photo(s) from this
   topic.
   [21]20170502_162854.jpg 20170502_162957.jpg 20170502_162818.jpg

   [1464031581_phpFA8bON]
   [22]Have you tried the highest rated email app?
   With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email
   app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all
   your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete
   an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
   .
   [stime=1494083145]
   [fpc.pl?ywarid=515FB27823A7407E&a=10001310322279&js=no&resp
   =img&cf9=PHOTOMATIC&cf12=CP]