[DeTomaso] How many Panteras do you see?

bill at incendium.com bill at incendium.com
Thu May 11 09:47:19 EDT 2017

I think I also see Chris Kimball's and Larry Finch's.

CheersBill MooreCalgary
-------- Original message --------From: Corey Price <coreyjprice at gmail.com> Date: 2017-05-10  10:06 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: Detomaso List <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Subject: [DeTomaso] How many Panteras do you see?
My car is front and center.

How many Panteras do you see?