[DeTomaso] Candy, now Internet Cameras

Effie Richards erichards at zogob.sdcoxmail.com
Thu May 11 00:08:44 EDT 2017

Oh Asa, thank you for your vote of confidence! It's actually true that Robert and I have totally opposite talents so luckily, we compliment each other.
My best talents are financing, organization and I'm a decent cook, for a Greek woman! Or I have been able to convince my husband, the meat and potato stew type of eater,  that he likes my cooking and seasoning now!... but, I can not fix anything around the house, or change a tire!
I'm still working for the same now retired boss,  former developer,  who moved to NY 13 years ago, and I have been running his business, assets, management and financing  from here for 39 years now!
One of these days I will retire, but he still needs me.  I work part time these days.
If I manage to find a good security system, n get it installed, I will let you know. You have encouraged me now.
I feel terrible for our fellow Pantera owner whose car was ripped out of garage. He will find it, hopefully in good shape, I know it.
Have you never been to the Fun Rallies? We may have run into each other somewhere.
My apologies for using this site for a bio of myself.
Sent from Effi