[DeTomaso] Candy, now littering in Durango

David adin at frontier.net
Wed May 10 14:41:13 EDT 2017

This Candy thing has left a bad taste in everyone's mouth!  Best of luck
with that!

Littering in Durango: We had a local police officer that was following a
tourist (odd that I treasure my friends in Texas, but the Texans they send
up here- not so much) down main street in the early evening.  Stopped at a
light the officer witnessed the visitor open his car door and empty his
ashtray on the street.  Red lights, pullet the visitor over, the officer
took the ashtray from his patrol car and emptied it into the back seat of
the visitor, advising him another offense would get him jail time. Officer
was reprimanded and given a week off with pay.

If its "tourist season"  . . . . why can't we shoot them?

Waiting for parts in the mountains above Durango