[DeTomaso] Group 4 "CANDY" car stolen

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed May 10 09:11:40 EDT 2017

The laws are fine but selectively enforced.  It used to be whether or
not you were "connected" but not so much anymore.  Now they only look
at it to see if it looks like work.  If it does, it's probably not
worth the trouble because there are so many easy perps out there
without lawyers.

I really hope they nail these guys to the wall though!  That is some
ugly business.

sean

--
'65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382