[DeTomaso] Group 4 "CANDY" car stolen

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue May 9 23:14:56 EDT 2017

Thieves are the only people I hate more than littering.

Is that weird?  You¹d think I¹d hate rapist or cat jugglers or something.

I can¹t explain it.  It¹s just one of those buttons that sets me off.

Thieves, and especially car thieves, have a special place in hell.

When the cops wouldn¹t talk to the guys that stole my car, all sorts of
things went through my head - none of them legal.  Luckily, sanity
prevailed, and I moved on.