[DeTomaso] Group 4 "CANDY" Pantera De Tomaso VIN 2862 car stolen

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue May 9 23:04:46 EDT 2017

Hang in there Pat.

As I posted, my car was stolen 3 times, so I know how personal it is.

Hopefully it will turn up soon.  Most do within about 2 weeks.  Mine was
recovered each time in about a week.

Your car is too recognizable for scumbag thieves to hold on to it for long.

On 5/9/17, 4:35 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Patrick HALS"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of