[DeTomaso] Another Pantera about to close on Bring-A-Trailer

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Tue May 9 18:09:33 EDT 2017

High demand = value increase causing supply glut = market cool-down?
 Sent using Hushmail
On May 9, 2017 at 2:18 PM, "Steve Lisa"  wrote:Reserve not met at
$69,000

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 312-320-5888
*Please note our new Scottsdale address.  Our phone and fax numbers
remain
the same.*

*Scottsdale Office* | *P*: 480.535.6656  |  *F:* 480.535.6628  |  *A:*
7689
East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

*Chicago Office *|* P:* 312.752.4357  |  *F:* 312.896.5633  |  *A:* 55
E.
Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
www.PatentIt.com

This email is confidential and privileged, and intended only for the
recipient above. If you received this email in error, please destroy
all
copies of it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.
On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 1:39 PM, Himes, Terry (397C) <
terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

> It *looks* really clean.  Anyone actually inspected it.  If it goes
for
> $55k I’ll… [fill in the blank]
>
> "A Purple Heart proves you were smart enough to hatch a plan,
>  stupid enough to try it and lucky enough to survive!"
>
> Terry W. Himes
> JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
> Dawn Spacecraft Team
> Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
> Phone: (818) 393-6261
> Cell:     (818) 653-8213
> thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
>

> On 5/9/17, 1:37 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike Drew via DeTomaso" <
> detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of
> detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
>
>     Looks like a nice car! $55k with 30 min to go is way too cheap!
>
>     Mike
>
>     Sent from my iPhone
>
>     On May 9, 2017, at 13:31, Steve Lisa  wrote:
>
>     >   [1]http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1974-detomaso-pantera-4/
>     >   Regards,A
>     >   Steve Lisa
>     >   SN 5533
>     >
>     > References
>     >
>     >   1. http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1974-detomaso-pantera-4/
>     >
>     >
>     > Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA
>     > Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
>     > DeTomaso mailing list
>     > DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
>     >
>     > To manage your subscription (change email address,
unsubscribe,