[DeTomaso] Group 4 "CANDY" Pantera De Tomaso VIN 2862 car stolen

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Tue May 9 16:35:29 EDT 2017

I cannot tell you how my worldwide friends of the Pantera family and their
relatives  ( for those who know what I am talking about :>)) warm my heart
tonight, and I thank you all for that deep, intelligent, encouraging and
sincere concern.
I can not possibly thank each one of you personally. You are too many, and
I am exhausted, physically and emotionally. Please accept my thanks in this
mail, and my apologies for not responding personally to each of you. .
I have literally received hundreds and hundreds of messages of sympathy and
support, from Japan, Australia, South America , US and Canada, and of
course the EU . either through the forum, Gmail, Facebook, direct phone
calls  or private messages.
I am rather confident that I will track the car soon, and hopefully in good
condition.
The car was NOT insured against theft, so , right now, it is a total loss.
Insuring such a car + her "sisters" in the warehouse was simply impossible,
because of the value, unless it was secured like in Fort Knox. I am not a
rich man, and could not afford the costs of securing the place with armored
doors, bullet proof glass, electronic alarm devices...
I cannot disclose the details right now, but my feeling is that this
offense is a very aggressive and audacious ( but stupid)  attempt to
blackmail me, as the operation has needed a lot of preparation, risk, and
investment, and some crew ( my estimate is 4 people at least) to move the
very protected car from where she was sleeping peacefully and anonymously
 in the very back of the warehouse, under a cover and some useless junk !
I should know soon, hopefully, and will keep you informed
One thing for sure, no one will buy the car as it is .
Thanks again to you all  !
Let's keep in touch
Pat