[DeTomaso] NPC Craigslist scammer fix

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Tue May 9 07:59:02 EDT 2017

 Here is SC a man advertised his motorcycle on CL, a buyer took it for a test drive and never came back, the owner called police and kept looking for him and found him. Things got heated and a confrontation ended with the MC owner running over the thief and killing him. The owner has been charged with murder, and if I was on jury i would say the thief brought his own death when he stole.   Sad day in SC.  Bill 1362

https://www.facebook.com/pages/slickpaintcom/129049637149634?ref=ts&fref=ts
If you want it slick.  www.slickpaint.com  like us on facebook