[DeTomaso] NPC Craigslist scammer

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Mon May 8 21:16:09 EDT 2017

Also, watch out for guys who pay you a 50% deposit up front through
Paypal to hold the item and then make a refund complaint when you
don't let the item go when they try to pay the balance with a check.
Paypal will not listen when you say the transaction isn't yet complete
and the item is not paid for.  The guy just claims he paid and you
didn't deliver.
Paypal then pays him back the deposit and charges you $30 to send the
money back to him.  The whole thing took 30 days so, not knowing any
better, I jerked him around and caused him to spend money as well.

Scammers, thieves, fraudsters, etc. etc....   wtf?  How does someone
ever decide to screw people over for a living?
 Sent using Hushmail
On May 8, 2017 at 3:43 PM, "Christopher Kimball"  wrote:That exact
same thing happened to me when I advertised an $80 bookshelf. I got a
check for 1300 or 1400 dollars for shipping. It was pretty hilarious,
and of course, it was all fake.
Sent from my Windows 10 phone