[DeTomaso] Group 4 "CANDY" car stolen

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Mon May 8 15:12:44 EDT 2017

This is the craziest thing I have ever heard.

Pat Hals reports that his Factory Group 4 Pantera, chassis 2862, was stolen
from his garage over the past few days.

This is a very high profile car, very well known, so I can't imagine what
the thief is thinking. They can't use it anywhere without someone noticing.

But there you have it - if you see strange offers for a Factory Group 4 car,
please know that something is afoot