[DeTomaso] Speed Demon 750 anyone?

Don Thomas don.thomas.ieee at gmail.com
Thu May 4 01:30:45 EDT 2017

I did basically the same thing.  I had a Holley 82750 and had the Carb Shop
<http://customcarbs.com/>in Ontario add annular discharge boosters and tune
the carb to the dyno results from the new engine.

The price was very reasonable. And the results were impressive. The
carburetor is probably the most crisp and sharp carburetor I have ever
felt.

I was toying with EFI... but this convinced me that a well tuned carb can
perform just as well... or possibly better.

Cheers !
-dt

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 2:36 PM, Mike Drew via DeTomaso <